Ao isnt and shoultdnt be professional

stop thinkign a glorified chatroom where you pretend youre your favourite character from [insert series here] should be professional in any way you n*ggers just rp like make your own server and client if you want to be professional who cares lmao

2 Likes

Vanilla player here.

Basement is leaking, again. Use OOC to talk, Mario!

It be nice if it was a bit professional instead of joking and memeing a lot. Oh well, not like my message here really matters that much. I bet no one cares about and will probally reply to this comment with something memey. While I won’t care in the slightest on what it will even mean.

1 Like

Who said it was professional to begin with?

That is true.

this made me fucking wheeze

You do actually have the same mindset as many other people do, I dunno why you’d think no one cares. I mean, there was even a gigantic broo-ha-ha last year over professionalism and stuff (which I cannot really elaborate on). You get a like from me, woo

1 Like

The mindset might be due to me not being very into the memes like some other people do.

1 Like

Attorney Online in its core is just a chatroom with some buttons that plays some animations and sounds when someone speaks, thusly, it is insanely flexible with what can be considered to be the way to play it. There is no true way to play AO, just as how there’s no true way to use a chatroom or something. There will be people who meme around, because they can easily do it and there are even servers that promote it, and the same goes with a casual attitude as well as a professional attitude.

Personally, I prefer a professional attitude due to the RP and difficulty aspect, as well as the fact that I appreciate AO when it gets really competitive OOC-wise even, however, I completely get and understand either why people love casualness and using AO just as a place to unwind and talk to others, as well as the meme atmosphere many people use as a way to just have some fun while on here.

You not being into memes or something is alright, anyone being into anything here is alright, as long as you do it in the appropriate server, if we are speaking socially; since different servers serve different purposes. But, since AO has a server for everything, that means you can feel at home anywhere really.

Sorry for going off on a rant, this topic is a bit dear to me. hhhh

Attorney Online in its core is just a chatroom with some buttons that plays some animations and sounds when someone speaks, thusly, it is insanely flexible with what can be considered to be the way to play it. There is no true way to play AO, just as how there’s no true way to use a chatroom or something. There will be people who meme around, because they can easily do it and there are even servers that promote it, and the same goes with a casual attitude as well as a professional attitude.

Personally, I prefer a professional attitude due to the RP and difficulty aspect, as well as the fact that I appreciate AO when it gets really competitive OOC-wise even, however, I completely get and understand either why people love casualness and using AO just as a place to unwind and talk to others, as well as the meme atmosphere many people use as a way to just have some fun while on here.

You not being into memes or something is alright, anyone being into anything here is alright, as long as you do it in the appropriate server, if we are speaking socially; since different servers serve different purposes. But, since AO has a server for everything, that means you can feel at home anywhere really.

BlockquoteAttorney Online in its core is just a chatroom with some buttons that plays some animations and sounds when someone speaks, thusly, it is insanely flexible with what can be considered to be the way to play it. There is no true way to play AO, just as how there’s no true way to use a chatroom or something. There will be people who meme around, because they can easily do it and there are even servers that promote it, and the same goes with a casual attitude as well as a professional attitude.

right then

perfectly fine this does make very logical sense at least

imagine playing comp to win